Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lady Bug Gift Sets...

A while back I made an Itty Bitty Pocket Diaper that was red with black snaps and my son named it "Lady Bug". I fell in love with that diaper and received many compliments about it. Several months later, I found this adorable red, white and black fabric that I knew needed to become friends with "Lady Bug"! (and the many offsping I have been creating all also named "Lady Bug"!) So I created a couple gift sets for friends that were expecting. The set below is "Lady Bug" with a pillow topped change pad and wetbag. "Lady Bug" also took along a wetbag and went to live with a very sweet mama and her Christmas Eve Blessing! My only regret, I didn't buy more of this fabric! I only have enough left for about two more sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment