Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fabulous Fleece...

I recently worked with a wonderful mama on a partial trade. Elaine from Tata Tushies, created some beautiful knit longie sets for me and in turn, I created some soft and cuddly fleece longies, a diaper and some beach pants for her. I love doing trades! They are such fun as you get to indulge a bit in some items you may not have searched out and purchased otherwise.

First are my oringinal Ooga Booga Beach Pants, featuring two snap positions to secure roll in place, leg and bum pockets, embellished knee, and an adorable little Ooga peeking out of the back pocket.A spin off of the Ooga's - I now have Iced Giraffes Beach Pants! These are adorable and the colors really show off the giraffes in the fabric.Next is a pair of Steel Blue longies embellished with a little train on the leg. These longies feature my Grow-With-Me cuff for longer wear.And last is a cute set including my improved medium bamboo quick dry fitted with lay in soaker and an adorable pair of small Ooga Girl longies.

No comments:

Post a Comment