Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back at it ...(with some Ditto Daddy Briefs)... after a Wonderful Easter break!

I am back in the sewing room after spending an extended Easter weekend relaxing with my family. While the break was nice, I am now trying to get caught up on orders! I think this is a good time to thank my customers for there wonderful patience. Each and every one of you have been a pleasure to work with! Thank You!

I have a few custom orders for trainers on the go right now which I am hoping to have all complete very very soon! Here is the first complete order...

Two pair of fleece and two pair of cotton Ditto Daddy Boy Briefs. Each trainer comes with one snap-in insert made from wonderful Bamboo fabrics. Two of the inserts are backed with PUL for added water resistance with the cotton trainers. My improved inserts have stitching down the center that create channels to help keep the liquid on the insert where it belongs!
Here are the two fleece pair with their inserts.
And the two cotton knit pair. "On the Go" is a jersey knit and the "Tree Frogs" is a rib knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment