Monday, March 30, 2009

Ooga Booga Beach Pants and Ditto Daddy Girl Boxer Trainers...

I had a fantastic mama request a pair of custom Beach Pants and ohhhh, I am in love with these. These little blue and orange Ooga Booga Beach Pants feature a roll up cuff that snaps securely up to convert longies to board shorts or manpris. They also feature an open pocket because every little boy needs a place to store rocks and bugs and other "boy" stuff. (Sorry the pictures are not the greatest - my hubby has my good camera on a business trip!)

Front of Beach Pants with one leg rolled in a single roll to make "manpris".
Back view, featuring bum pocket with Ooga peeking out!
These adorable little Ditto Daddytm Girl Boxers are done in fleece for some early potty training.
Elephants fleece with button detail mock-fly front and medium absorbency snap-in soaker backed with PUL and topped with bamboo velour.
Candy Strips fleece with snap detail mock-fly front and medium absorbency snap-in soaker backed with Thick fleece and topped with ultra soft microfleece for a stay-dry feel.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the ooga peeking out. This is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my!!!!!THose are all gorgeous. I am in love with the ooga booga pants.

    ReplyDelete