I took a couple days off sewing for others to "clear my desk"! The back of my sewing desk was piled with projects I had started for my babes but not finished. The pile was beginning to overtake my cutting mat, so I got to work getting things done.
Here are pictures of a few of the projects I completed.
Fitted diapers for Tool Boy and Little Miss. I was doing some pattern and fabric testing a while back and had a ton of layers and pieces cut out. I stacked them all up and ended up with 5 diapers. These are made using a variety of fabrics: print flannel, diaper flannel, cotton knits, minky, bamboo fleece, bamboo terry, bamboo velour...and possibly others!
And the inside of one of the yummy bamboo diapers!
Tool boy wanted me to make him some slippers, so here are his Ooga Booga slipper!
And last but not least, Tool Boy wanted to help Mommy make his little friend a pair of slippers with matching undies!