Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Lovely Trade!

I think I have mentioned before, I love to do trades with other mamas. I had the privilege to work with a wonderful knitting mama over the past couple months as we both completed some wonderful items. I absolutely can not wait to get my hands on the adorable knit woolies she has created for me. Here are the items I made for her.

Here is a large wetbag with a snapping handle and a matching small wetbag. These are done in Michael Miller's "Rustic Guitars" print. I love this adorable print!
This is the very last of my Butterfly Frenzy print made into a medium wetbag. It comes complete with a pocket full of soft bamboo wipe-ups!
Two of my round two Quick Dry fitteds in a very cute multicolored owls print. These diapers have a cotton outer, squishy soft bamboo velour inner, a hidden layers of bamboo fleece and bamboo fleece soakers topped with velour. These two feature snaps with engraved owls.
And last but not least, my "surprise soaker". I so hope you like it, Mama! This medium soaker is made with the softest cashmere wool I have ever felt. The embellishments on the back hold a very special meaning for me. The mama's embracing arms are full of openness and love as the tiny baby grows in her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment