Saturday, January 31, 2009

About the Mama...

Hi! I am Michelle, a SAHM (stay at home mom) of two sweet babies. My son, AKA Tool Boy, is 2.5 years old and my daughter, AKA Little Miss, is 7 months old. I have always been a 'crafty' person and have enjoyed sewing, scrap booking, card making, and all sorts of crafty things. My new passion is diaper making!
I began cloth diapering my son at about one year old when we couldn't find a solution to keep him dry at night. Soon after I caught the cloth diaper bug and was full time cloth diapering him. I started buying supplies and making some diapers and accessories for him as well. Well soon his diaper drawer was full, so I was delighted when my daughter came along to start sewing for! I made her complete newborn stash. It was so fun.
So now that I have a bit more time, I love sewing for other mama's too. If someone told me 10 years ago that I would be cloth diapering my kids and loving it, I would have thought they were crazy! But here I am. lol And it is cute and fun and a creative outlet...

No comments:

Post a Comment