Thursday, July 9, 2009

Soft, Squishy Diapers!

I took a night to work on my diaper patterns and make a couple squishy soft cotton and bamboo diapers for my babes! I can't wait to toss them in the wash and give them a try. Now I just need a little newborn to try the small one on!

One Large and one NewBorn/Small Fitted Diaper
This is a little NB/small fitted diaper with cotton knit outer, bamboo terry inner and a hidden layer of cotton. The lay in soaker is made of 3 layers of bamboo terry and fleece, topped with bamboo velour and backed with coordinating cotton kit. It feature an umbilical snap down front.


Next is the L with cotton knit outer, bamboo terry inner and a hidden layer of cotton. I made 2 lay in soakers, each made of 2 layers of bamboo fleece, topped with bamboo velour and backed with coordinating cotton kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment