Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Break!

A Lovely Start is taking a much needed Christmas Break to enjoy all the blessings and beauty of the season with my family!

I will be offline for the month of December. If there is something in stock (links to photos and prices are posted on the in stock page) you are interested in, please send me an email (alovelystart@gmail.com), I will check my email a few time a week. I will not be taking any custom orders for now and other inquires will be responded to in January 2011!

Current orders will be finished up this week.  If you have any questions about your current order, please email asap.

I want to thank you all for the support this past year and look forward to working with you in the new year!  May you all have a blessed Christmas!  See you in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment