Friday, August 6, 2010

Custom Diapers...

I am trying to enjoy the summer and the children as much as possible, so I have been taking a bit of a hiatus from computers and orders.  But I am still here and will be back in full force come fall!!

In the mean time I wanted to share some of the custom diaper orders I have been working on this summer.

XSmall constructions print and a Medium Fast Cars print Quick Dry Bamboo Fitteds.
Photobucket

This one is a Medium Quick Dry Bamboo Fitted with an additional stay-dry topped night doubler.
Photobucket

I am testing out a onesize diaper pattern I developed this summer.  I have never been a huge fan of onesize diapers, but I thought I would dabble a bit.  The green one with black snaps is being tested by my 2 year old and the Cute Cow print is off to a little newbie to try out!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

These are XL pocket diapers that I would also like to test as pocket trainers.  In the first picture, they are stuffed with a nice thick trifold bamboo fleece insert and in the second picture they have a thinner microfiber insert.  These are Robots, Aliens, and solid periwinkle.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment