Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some recycled wool and some Ditto Daddy Trainers...

I have done several recycled wool projects lately, which I love to do so much! There is something so satisfying about 'saving' a sweater from the wasteland and creating cute wears that have real function for our little ones. I have several more of these currently on the go, but here are the ones I have now completed.
These medium flared bottom woolies are so cute with a leather trim along the bottom. I have some adorable wool and leather slippers on the go to match these!
Bright blue longies and orange with charcoal waistband. These have nice high rises!
Photobucket
A pair of nice light weight shorties for playing in the sun on a warm summer day!
These are done from a Patagonia sweater - thick, warm, and bulletproof!
I love how these little rolled cuff shorties turned out. These are super soft!
Two pair of Ditto Daddy Boxer Briefs - Cowboys and Rustic Airplanes

No comments:

Post a Comment